Sunday, December 26, 2010

Help me photographically

Since last 4-6 weeks I am seriously trying my hands on night photography. My attempts also increased manyfold after a tripod was added to my kit, thanks to Amit, my bro-in-law. But as my night photo-stock grew, so does my worries.

Initially there were many green spots in my shots, as evident from following photos:



I thought that the reason of these light streaks was dust/scratch on the lens or sensor. But the spots were at different positions in all the photos. So I am skeptical about above reasons.

If the above photos were cause of worries, following photos were hard to believe. Can you spot any serious error in those?


How can a camera produce mirror image internally? Its beyond my imagination.

I am using Nikon D60 with Nikkor 18-55 lens and a UV filter.

Please help me if you have faced some similar problem.

3 Comments:

At Monday, December 27, 2010 7:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dada.. it happened to me as well with Canon SD850 IS ( it causes the problem only during night ).. may be the shutter speed or something can cause this issue.. The lens takes few fractions of seconds to adjest itself.. and if you click during that time, it comes with such images... Not sure if this has cuased the problem.. however, if you are tring with Tripod all the time and click for 2 shots for the same image and still they are different, then its an issue to worry about... Yo Sa

 
At Thursday, December 30, 2010 10:58:00 PM, Anonymous Nitin Jain said...

Sapre bhai. looks like paranormal activity to me... Someone's keeping a close watch on your clicks :-)

 
At Monday, January 03, 2011 12:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No idea, but try deviantart/dpreview forum for better response.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home